Friday 18 June 2010

Review of Jeff Anderson's Advanced Mass Building Secrets




Advanced Mass Building, the hottest new bodybuilding workout routine to gain muscle mass quickly, has hit the bodybuilding world by storm. After hearing about all the hype I decided to dig into the program in detail and would like to offer my personal Advanced Mass Building review.

Is it for real? Does it really help you gain muscle mass fast? Is it all hype?

These are the three questions I kept in the back of my mind when using my professional education, and experience to write a review on the Advanced Mass Building Secrets book.

At first I did not expect much. I figured it would be just like the many other bodybuilding, add more muscle, ebooks. As I began studying the mass building tutorial I was quickly pulled in by the comparison of a military mission to building more muscle. The analogy made complete sense, and also made adsorbing the material much easier, and even entertaining.

The Author, Jeff Anderson - The Muscle Nerd, was the head fitness trainer for his army platoon years ago. He parallels important muscle building secrets with combat strategies he learned in the military. This made my Advanced Mass Building review much more enjoyable.

The bodybuilding program said building muscle mass is so easy when you first start weight training. However, after the first 6 months, the growth seems to slow down to a screeching halt.


Advanced Mass Building Secrets is all about overcoming muscle growth plateaus to quickly achieve non-stop muscle growth in as little as 20 minutes per workout.

As witnessed in my personal training practice, I do agree that bodybuilders simply hit the gain muscle wall after the first six months of training. According the author, Jeff Anderson, 95% of bodybuilders are doing things completely wrong, and stumbling all over trying to make muscle growth gains.

Advanced Mass Building Secrets is about a “shock and awe” plan to quickly force your muscles to generate more mass. This 4 week super powerful bodybuilding workout routine is about mass building only. There is no talk of core development, getting cut, or improving cardiovascular fitness. This is solely about quickly, and easily building more muscle mass.

As I glance at my Advanced Mass Building review notes, I noticed how much I like how simple the presentation of such a detailed program really is. The mass gain program is laid out easily for anyone to follow.

Do not get me wrong. The muscle building program is quite detailed incorporating such things as hormone surge, pre-exhaustion, supersets, negatives, and many other mass building secrets.

CLICK HERE to access Advanced Mass Building Secrets

It is simply amazing how Jeff Anderson, after extensive research on his mass building workout for over 1 year, incorporates a bunch of proven bodybuilding techniques into a single 4 week mass building program.

I have been a professional fitness trainer for over 25 years, and have never seen a more interesting bodybuilding workout program.

After extensive tests on the 4 week muscle mass generating routine, the results were nothing short of amazing. If you stick to his step by step easy to follow plan, you will quickly witness muscle growth like you have never seen before.

*************************************************

Click here to discover more about Advanced Mass Building

*************************************************

Another side note to mention is the routine, professionally laid out in a muscle building workbook, guarantees that you will build muscle or you do not pay. In my Advanced Mass Building Review I like the confidence Jeff has in helping people quickly, and easily develop muscle. He truly puts his money where his mouth is.

The how to gain muscle mass ebook, and workout booklet are professionally created, easy to follow, and fun to read. The whole program is presented in a way of backing up what is said scientifically.

The only question I had with Advanced Mass Building is the 5 workout days a week. Even though they were very short workouts I was concerned about overtraining. However, you will see that the book explains how to easily figure out your precise workout schedule.

My final review of Advanced Mass Building is a 4.5 out of 5.

The whole muscle building program delivers many times the value compared to its small investment. It is a cutting edge bodybuilding workout of great value. I recommend it to anyone wanting to quickly build more muscle mass the scientific way.

Two thumbs up!

If you want to start building muscle mass fast today, then visit Advanced Mass Building Secrets quickly to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment