Thursday 12 August 2010

REVIEW OF JON BENSON'S 7 MINUTE MUSCLE PROGRAM






If you're wondering if Jon Benson's "7 Minute Muscle" system is effective to build quality mass, or will work for you? Whatever you do...don't buy it until you've read this review!

7 Minute Muscle is a set of online videos that focus on super high-intensity 7 minute weight lifting workouts for men & women and ebook.


Personal Opinion about the program:


Where shall I start? Let's say that 7 Minute Muscle is indeed a great program if you are busy and don't have much time to go to the gym.


This is not quite what I expected to be honest. The key is to use really tough, short bursts in your workouts, which is nothing new to me, and by the way I've heard it all before!

"Do this workout for 5 minutes a day, and get a sixpack! And wake up the next morning and suddenly you've turned into Arnold!" Blah, Blah, Blah!

Also, I wanted to focus on muscle gain, you know, to get arms like Jon's. But, some of the videos were made with women in mind, too. Now don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing, and I definitely didn't mind watching "Laura" doing these workouts (wow) beautiful!
That said, if you're a female, this product might be one of the best to get if you want to be more toned, or don't have much time to workout.

A good thing with 7 Minute Muscle wich I have not seen often in other programs is the mindset part.
It works with your brain to focus on how to reach your goals everyday, and how to change your mentality to follow whatever program and not fall off of it after 2 weeks.


However, the program contains 3 workout styles:

7, 14 and 21 minute protocols and I have to add this, the 21 minute protocol kicks major ass! and is probably too intense for beginners and intermediate trainers. I had a hard time to get out of bed the next morning after the leg workout, Ouch!!

The 7 minute bulks is set up by 2 Phases. A five minute power phase followed by a 2 minute mass building phase, and these are switched around every other workout on the same muscle group.


Here's what comes with 7 Minute Muscle:


--> 83 page ebook
--> 7-minute method training video
--> Amazing Chest training video
--> Sculpted Back training video
--> Shoulders training video
--> Legs training video
--> Arms training video
--> Butt & legs training video

All videos are hosted and done by Vince Delmonte!

...Here's the deal: I would not recommend buying this program ALONE, unless you're busy and can't spend much time in the gym.


However, I incorporated this system into my existing workout routine, and the techniques I learned helped to increase the intensity of my workouts, keep my heart rate up while lifting weights, and boosted my results really fast!

Interested? Check out the "7 Minute Muscle System" now:



These are some of the coolest parts of 7 Minute Muscle:

--> The quickest workout (that works) you will ever find. Period.
--> Easy to incorporate into an existing routine
--> Very concentrated and effective workouts
--> Easy-to-follow videos explaining each exercise

Overall, the 7 Minute Muscle System is fantastic, but it's not perfect.
I rate it 7.7 out of 10 points

Ray Wong.

No comments:

Post a Comment